03 June 2014

You Are My Hiding Place

Verse 1
               C
You can breathe all the stars
               CM7
You can hush the raging storms
              Dm                                                     F
Yet You formed me and You called me by my name
               C
You can walk on the ocean
               CM7
Part the sea and halt the sun
              Dm                                              F
Yet You see me and You hear my every cry

Pre Chorus
     Am                F
So I Surrender all
            Am                 F
To the savior of my soul

Chorus
             C
Let the weak in me say I am strong
CM7
You’re my refuge and my song
Dm                                      F
I will trust in You for all my days
             C
Let my fears and doubts be cast away
CM7
You’re my strength I will not fear
Dm                              F                    …G
Jesus I will call upon Your name
                     Am       F
You are my hiding place

Verse 2
              C
Broken steps broken hearts
               CM7
You are mending every part
         Dm                                     F
I am safe and I’m covered by Your grace
         C
Only You and Your light
                           CM7
Could turn my darkness into dawn
               Dm                                              F
By Your blood death has lost and love has won


No comments:

Post a Comment