03 June 2014

Constant Saviour

Intro:    D – G – A – D
            G – A – D
            (2x)


D      G     A   D   G        A
Constant Savior never changing
    D      G     A    Bm
I know You love me
       G           A     D
In You I find all… I need

D    G     A   D   G              A
Present Savior right here with me
  D      G          A      Bm
I long just to know You
         G                 A    D
Your presence is all… I need


Reff:


  G                   A     D
Worthy of our worship
        G         A
For You are faithful
 G                  A    D
Honor and devotion
      G                  A             D
We bring to our Love and King


Bridge:   Bm – A – D – G
              Bm – A – D
              (2x)

Bm
You never change
                 A
God, Your love will remain
                 D                G
We praise all that You are

Bm
You never change
                 A
God, Your love will remain
                 D              
We praise all that You are


Ending:


D   G       A   D    G                   A
Je-sus… Savior Friend and Redeemer
      D    G     A   Bm
My life  I surrender
        G               A     D
And lay it down at Your feet


No comments:

Post a Comment